you are viewing a single comment's thread.
And its like there are no catalysts in the immediate future.
- a rebound in retail numbers this morning, yoy expected growth in holiday sales numbers
- a new console that is sold out until April that is yet to release any amazing games
- developers hiring and releasing footage of next gen games
- and for the first time I can remember a stronger 1st half slate of games to release compared to the holiday and fall schedule of prior year
- and the wild card, spawn labs to launch 2 Q or 3 Q