Much Shrunken Delaware-based Conglomerate Is Tops On Certain Lists...
THE WEAK IN REVIEW
Good Evening, Bonsoir, Guten Abend, Buona Sera,
Readers, we believe in giving credit where credit is overdue. So we have gingerly compiled a list where DuPont and its glorious leaders reign supreme. DuPont is the world leader in...
* Warehousing tens of thousands of useless patents, and proclaiming they are a sign of "science-based innovation."
* Bringing unsuccessful lawsuits against competitors, large and small.
* Developing and distributing the biggest, most costly new product failure and ensuing environmental disaster in 21st century corporate America. Cheers to DuPont Imprelis.
* Takeaways from regular workers, be that long-promised pension benefits or healthcare, pay-less "voluntary" furloughs or indeed their jobs altogether.
* Public relations spin and cover-ups.
* Putting their ubiquitous signature DuPont product inside the bodies of hundreds of millions of women, men, children. Let's hear it for DuPont's extraordinarily toxic, cancer-causing Teflon chemical, PFOA or C8.
Undsoweiter, but, Readers, you get the idea. DuPont, indeed and in fact is an unquestioned world leader in certain categories, thanks to all the focus and VISION and TEAMwork brought about by DuPont Senior Management. Imprelis, Tell Us!
Merely THE WEAK IN REVIEW digitally penned by one individual investor...funfun..