Here is the thing:
1. We know insiders have not been selling anything aside from 1 transaction in 20+ months.
2. We know shorts have covered 30% of their position over the last 9 months and still have 9.69M to cover.
3. Goldman Sachs is holding 10% of this company(6.91% for 1 fund and 3% for another)
4. Company has bought 5M of what was then 39.5M shares for 221M and still has 79M available.
5. Management forecasting growth, stating they are PURPOSELY being conservative, which means bog chance we have an even better year then expected and worst case scenario, likely same year as this year.
6. Company has introduced a new fall line; opening 130 stores over the next 29+ months, 140% more than current stores.