30 months from now, it will be seen that this point in time was when the stock really took off.
1. Management has come out with the statement that they see earnings only going up over the next 18 months.
2. Management has stated that they have never had as wide and diverse a product line as they do today, leading one to believe that the new lines should seriously increase revenues.
3. HOKA ONE is the sleeper here....as nobody but an astute investor is paying attention to the damage(positive) a good running shoe/line can do to increase revenues for this company.
4 Management has reiterated that that they see 40% UGG PURE integration in 2015. This can increase if the feedback is universally positive adding even more saving and dollars for us investors and the company going into t2016, hence creating even more positive cash flow.
5. UGG pre-orders for this year have been fantastic per management. At this point, one would have to ot understand what makes something a core product come a certain season and what makes one a fad. UGG is not a fad.
6. Growth in mens offers tremendous potential....just going to keep driving the Tom Brady train hoping he brings in some stuff.
7. Heavily invested management holding on to their shares.
8. The forgotten company. People don;t even know Deckers owns UGGs. Just a sleeper here. They watched the stock get slammed and have forgotten it since its been about two years.
9. Should have nearly 600M in cash on hand in 30 months from now if not more.