I agree, no reason to sell at these prices, I can wait, it will go back up into the .75/.80 range within the next few months. I am even holding until the 3rd time around with the FDA, I think the stock is worth 1.25 on the low side. High side, by 3rd Q 2013, maybe 1.50.
Just located a partial list of issues from the CRL that must be addressed by the company. No new clinical studies were requested which is a positive. Depending on the type of response requested by the FDA, it could be up to 6 months or more after the company's written response to the CRL . Usually a company will file the response as quickly as possible.