Should I just hold another 60 / 90 days and see if I can make a sale. This is in retirement account.
Are you trading this or investing in it? I'm looking for a little bit lower price but will buy KMR or KMI instead. Ex-distribution today so that is mostly why it is down.
Q1 I bought at $85, this last QT I bought at $80.25, I trade and don't hold any stock. I can't tell the future but there is more than one effective investment strategy to any stock. It all depends on your way of thinking.