No news will come over the 3 day weekend and the day traders will bail before the close...
I'm holding 6000 shares and only reporting what I expect to happen, since i have been pretty correct (to the tune of 2400% profitability over 7 years)over the past 7 years here..
I rate this as a HOLD..
You're a fuking loser. Rich, my ass. You don't know what wealthy really means and you don't have any clue how to get there. Take your phantom pissy 6000 shares and shove them up your nose. You are a simple and unfortunate waste of human skin.
Go peddle your wares and snake oil advice somewhere else. Have fun giving your employee, Kim, the high hard one this weekend you misogynistic pig.
You continue to prove yourself completely void of any value on this board with your "predictions".
hope you're also LOL at Casey your hero over on the IV board, for he made the same prediction..
If you have been following this stock for 7+ years you would have expected a pull back today..
I'm long 6000 shares.. and very happy to see the price heading higher..
Toot on that
I'm happy to see I was wrong.. I'm long 6000 shares and I expected to see some sell off going into a 3 day weekend..I'm happy to see strength going into the close.. If I recall, Casey over on the IV board made the same prediction about this yesterday. I even question it in my post there...
No problem with it going higher.... The odds of approval have not changed, still 65% it will get approved and 35% that the FDA will find something to delay this again..
I also commented on the news that came out yesterday... It's nice reading positive info about DNDN, but the real news in the story was the mention of the SEC looking into that bizarre 120 sec sell off that drove DNDN down to $11...
I hope they keep watching the action as we approach approval for more funny stuff... My friends BTM said they are hearing rumors of another attempt to take this down before the announcement... I posted that this same rumor is spectulating that the FDA will approve but with lots of limitations...
Hope you have a great weekend..
I had two great photo shoots yesterday and tomorrow I'm playing in a Skins game in the morning and a texas-holdem tournament later that night. Flying to vegas for VD....
We still could close in the red, but the fact that we just had a new high for the day at 2:17 makes that unlikely. In a way I agree with your analysis. If this is just traders running things up and down, then it should close down. If it closes up, it might mean that some of the rumors are believed by the big traders, whether they are true or not.