had a few too many warrants. Just sold some that I bought in late December for $0.04 for $0.19. Now that's a trade! Holding the rest for the LONG haul. Still quite a few shares on the bid at $0.90-0.91 and the ask is pretty thin but no activity.
Mark, you know a lot about this stock. I bought in months ago when it was in .60s then sold when we had that day we went over 1.00. How do feel about the future here. Im considering reinvesting? should I wait? or buy now?
mr. luckytrufflepig is even more well versed in CRMD than I am, but I think the chances of getting CE Mark are very good at this point. All of the risk has been removed and they just have to work out some packaging issues. So the CE Mark is the easy part and I would guess we could see $1.50-$2 on that news. Then come all the questions:
1) Dilution? If so when and how much?
2) IP issue - do they go after Tauropharm?
4) How fast can they generate revenue?
Who knows how the story will end, but the new management team seems much more competent than the last one.