Everyone is just guessing. Tomorrow will tell the tale!
If tomorrow this continues to drop precipitously, then the good news was used to not report even wose news. Eg-Huge increase in reserves would become meaningless if...... (there has to be something) so....if buyers dont step in tomorrow or friday by latest, we might have a chance to add at 8-10 bucks as it will likely go into free fall. I admit like a fool I bought at the open thinking it was actually manipulation. By this time if we havent recovered half the days decrease, its almost sure this day is toast. Tomorrows action can be pivotal. So maybe wait till friday to buy more. Dont catch a falling knife. Wait for a bottoming tail on the daily chart and buy on whatever day that forms in the afternoon. JMHO as a prop trader.