My strategy is this. I will hold the shares I have. Then once the dividend issue is resolved, I will see what happens. If for some reason(like dividend cut, etc.) FSC drops below its book value, I may add some shares.
The company is running a nickel shy ( on an annual basis ) of covering the current dividend . Considering the additional shares issued in September, the increased credit line, and the robust pipeline, I am cautiously optimistic that the current dividend will be maintained.