Here we go .... our moment of Truth is finally upon us....!!
Any chance the FDA advisory committee meeting is "inconclusive" and the stock price doesn't move in either direction until a final decision is made prior to May 12th? Holding a large position going into the week and trying to decide if i am going to mitigate my risk through purchase of some PUTS on the 25% chance we suffer a setback. Obviously they will vote on safety / efficacy.. what if the vote is not conclusive either way 11-5, 10-6.... If I buy April puts/calls my insurance expires worthless.. Thoughts?
lottaluckeh66, I think tomorrow should give us some clues about how the panel might vote. If the briefing docs are benign/favorable, expect a a pop into the $26 area (there is a lot of short interest that might cover) , that might give you an opportunity to take some partial profits. I do think that given the importance of Breo and Anoro to GSK that THRX does get taken out in the not-so-distant future and is worth holding on to for a robust gain. Wish you a lot of luck, lottaluckeh66!!