Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Melco Crown Entertainment Limited Message Board

  • mpel4ever mpel4ever Jul 25, 2007 8:48 AM Flag

    mpel float is not 236,000,000

     

    this is a figure that has yet to be corrected on most sites, 82% of all outstanding shares are owned by melco and pbl- this leaves 18% or roughly 46,000,000 shares on the float.

    With 18% of all shares on the float 14% is presently in institutional hands and unlikely to be traded until all properties are fully operational.

    ask yourself if we really had 236,000,000 shares on the float don't you think the volume would be bigger than 2,000,000 a day?

    This topic is deleted.
 
MPEL
13.05-0.05(-0.38%)Aug 26 4:00 PMEDT