According to the National Safety Council the top 5 causes of accidental death in the US include:
5. Choking (Approximately 2500 deaths per year)
4. Fires (2700 annual deaths)
3. Falls (25,000 annual deaths)
2. Poisoning (39,000 annual deaths)
1. Motor vehicle incidents (42,000 annual deaths)
Accidental shootings (600 annual deaths)
I guess we need to get rid of them motor vehicles.
"In your heart you know he is right"
In 2008 there were accidental 680 shooting deaths and 15,500 accidental shooting injuries.
However, 31,347 people total were killed by firearms in 2009. They were just killed intentionally, except for about 600 of them.
And how many abortions? Aren't most of those killings intentional?
31347 Chicago residents killed by out of control thugs with stolen weapons