...“Great intellects are skeptical.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal.” – Leo Tolstoy
“Tolstoy is not a mystic; and therefore he has a tendency to go mad.” – G. K. Chesterton
"The government may be shut down. But we are open for business here! What are we doing here? Shouldn't we all be out looting a Best Buy or something? Who wants to start a post-apocalyptic motorcycle gang?" - Jimmy Kimmel
“Life is full of infinite absurdities, which, strangely enough, do not even need to appear plausible, since they are true.” – Luigi Pirandello
"If the government does shut down, nonessential White House employees will be sent home without pay – so more bad news for Joe Biden." - Jay Leno
“Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder…for someone else.” – Dennis Wolfberg
“I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.” – Jack Handy
“"Because the government doesn't have any money, NASA had to close a Twitter account that warns the public about asteroids. So if you're someone who constantly checks Twitter to see if an asteroid's coming – would an asteroid really make your life any worse?" - Jimmy Fallon
“I tried to drown my sorrows, but they learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.” – Frida Kahlo
Efficient Gun Control that makes sense.
• In 1863 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States .
• In 1881 a left wing radical Democrat shot James Garfield, President of the United States , who later died from the wound.
• In 1963 a radical left wing socialist shot and killed John F. Kennedy, President of the United States .
• In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at Gerald Ford, President of the United States .
• In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan, President of the United States .
• In 1984 James Hubert, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 22 people in a McDonalds restaurant.
• In 1986 Patrick Sherrill, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 15 people in an Oklahoma post office.
• In 1990 James Pough, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 10 people at a GMAC office.
• In 1991 George Hennard, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 23 people in a Luby's cafeteria.
• In 1995 James Daniel Simpson, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 5 coworkers in a Texas laboratory.
• In 1999 Larry Asbrook, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 8 people at a church service.
• In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at the White House in a failed attempt to kill George W. Bush, President of the US .
• In 2003 Douglas Williams, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people at a Lockheed Martin plant.
• In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung - Hui Cho, shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.
• In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.
• In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes, went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
• In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis .
• In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza, shot and killed 26 people in a school.
• TODAY An angry Democrat shoots 12 at a Navy ship yard.
One could go on, but you get the point, even if the media does not. Clearly, there is a problem with Democrats and guns.
No NRA member, Tea Party member, or Republican conservatives are involved.
SOLUTION: It should be illegal for Democrats to own guns.