So I was in Prague , Czech Republic, very recently and this guy was wearing a GoPro on his helmet as he was on a Segway seeing the sights.
I don't own GoPro but I do own AMBA, the company that makes GoPro GoPro. I have nephews that are always on the newest thing and they are buying GoPro recently. Which means GoPro cameras will be the hottest Xmas gift this year!
1. Dilution: The valuation is ridiculous and GoPro managementknow that this is a gift they cannot let this pass. GPRO will issue a ton of new stock. Mark this post.
2. Dilution will coincide with the end of the lock-up period. Paper profits will be cashed in massively. Anything above 28 is a profit and GPRO will test $30. Please mark this post. I promise not to be one of those posters who disappears once D-Day comes. I'll be here to take the flack.
3. Some are saying the run-up is based on an analyst who went to ONE BestBuy store and said GoPro's will be MORE popular than new iphones. That is ridiculous.
4. Expectations for Christmas sales now need to be spectacular to justify the valuation. This company does not make money and if it does not have a ridiculous profit next quarter GPRO will crash.
5. Cramer says. Cramer is referencing the guy in 3. Nuff said.