Couldn't seem to hold over 33.6.....looking like we'll retest 30 something before we rocket higher....shouldn't be much longer....gotta get out of Dec. Hang in ....will be picking up more IF we see 30.5 -31. jmho.
Remember what Cramer said "Nobody should be so Arrogant in puting All of their stake into a stock figuring it's going Straight Up" another one of his good ones "If you believe in the stock, take an Entry position and PRAY that the Mkt. takes it DOWN so you can Buy More" He also added if it keeps going down, get out fast.
We dont have that problem with CMED, Yet, it came down and tested it's 50dma, all very Normal in what is a big seling week + Tax Adjustments. If You still believe in the future of this Co. You should be Buying on the Lows, not Selling, and always have a sound Exit stratergy in place in case your just plain wrong about the timing or sector.
Everything we guess or hope is an assumption. It depends how much the stock goes down until Feb. If the stock goes down drastically by next earning, it's not worth waiting. Don't you think? Because coming back up to the price we see now.
Well I bought at 40. So hopefully I can recover this loss quickly. I set up limit order sell at 40.5
There is no reason (fundamantally) that we should break 30...unless , of course, the general markets break down entirely...I don't see that happening until the markets think that the Fed is over doing the rate increases....by that time we should well above 40..