I may open lower tomorrow moring, Sold all my shares, will buy back tomorrow, it hit the resistance level and can't pass it. Been watching it all day, I am thinking It might open lower tomorrow and won't be too late to buy back either. Sold @ 2.67
zlc and pgnx are the 2 stocks I am laying eyes heavily on today, Already got zlc shares @4.25, waiting for the right time to load my truck with pgnx. and znga. it would be a quick profit to take. I wouldn't hold on to it too long on pgnx.
i will not be surprised if the price lurks around 2.54, which i think it will. at this point you will be down few grand! but then again it may even go lower than 2.54, before you know it, you will be down 10 grand.
I don't go short on this stock, I sold it high and waiting for it to go low and buy them back again. It did go low to 2.56 as I suspected. Looks like It may go lower before it goes back up so I am sitting on the side line. Bought ZLC today @4.25, I'll make some profit on this and go back to znga when it's good time to buy.
Sentiment: Strong Buy