i own MA and V, sold all MA this morning...V is up, i guess because MA is up > 6% (piggybacking)will i c $110 or flat on Feb 08, as for the past yr's er, visa barely moved, unlike MA.anyone care to provide any comments???
Up, up & AWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
How will these comments help you? Should we vote to see if it will hit $110? If our votes count then I vote $200.
After todays umemployment numbers. I have to change my mind , I look for V to hold $110 on Feb 9 I plan on using V as a core account.After it gets the legal action done, V willbe a lot more stable stock. Just my opinion.
V will post earnings after the mkt closes. Feb 8 I look for a positive on earnings. If it does hit $110 on Feb 9 I don't think it will hold . Just my opinion. Good luck.