If you sold 25% of you holding and then sold 25% of what is left you have only sold 43.75% of your original holding. So you will be holding 56.25% of your original QCOR holding. In any event you should hold your shares tight my friend. Earnings could blow the doors off this thing!
25% of original holding and then 25% of original holding again for a total of 50% of original holding. I'm hoping you're correct about earnings but this thing has had a good climb, nearly tripled since last September. Don't be surprised if it takes a hit after earnings, unless everything is perfect with sales, earnings, etc.