Well in my uneducated opinion, I would think one to two months for any offer to be tendered, then another month for IDCC to wait for any counter offers. If there is a deal we should know by October. I am sure some would differ from this opinion. Differ away!
if no deal, this thing drops to around 50 pending other developments.