TTNP is in EXACTLY the same situation YMI was in yesterday
TTNP is expecting a partnership any day now (listen to the last CC on titan's website). The good news is that TTNP is 3 times smaller in market cap than YMI was yesterday. TTNP is also waiting for its NDA to be accepted with priority review later this month. If you guys have any questions pls come over to the TTNP message board as I don't want to post too much here off topic. Thanks.
If TTNP does not get a refuse to file by Monday next week, I'm adding more to TTNP. If TTNP gets the priority review by year end or early 2013, I'm adding even more. I might miss the anticipated partner announcement, in which case I'll wait for a pullback before adding.