IMHO, below $8 is an excellent risk/reward play.
Disclosure: holding over $150K through the top-line positive results
I'm holding about half of that, still a significant investment for me.
Look at the PPS action of KERX, and compare the market caps of the two companies before any news was announced. I believe we have even more powder loaded in the chamber than KERX, and we "should" see an EASY DOUBLE, given good P3 trial data.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the patients and all of us long here!
For those thinking of selling on the first day pop, if positive data, take a lesson from KERX. I t closed at $6.06 on the day of the news (almost 100% jump), it closed at $8.36 the day after, and it hit a high of $9.90 today so far. You would have left A LOT of $$$ on the table if you were to eager to exit on day one. If data is good, hold on to your CLSN shares for the real money making.
Life is wonderful.
I have NEVER taken anything in a personal way on this message board, and hopefully vice versa. Fact is, I've never known who I was communicating with on this imaginary (entourage of multiple aliases) message board. Regardless, I do feel for all burned Celsion long-timers and wish each of them exceptional financial success. Lastly, based on my recent conversation with someone I know at Celsion, I have a very positive vibe heading into results, enough to make me risk 100%.
Best of success to all.