Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Celsion Corp. Message Board

  • santacn2009 santacn2009 Feb 1, 2013 7:03 AM Flag

    Why did I sell CSLN before crash

    I sold all my CLSN call options last week after the company announced its contract with Chinese drug maker Hisun. Here are my reasons:

    1. Two terms in the announcement caused my attention and triggered me to sell all my CLSN call options: Hisun must pay $5 million dollars before end of January 2013, and the payment is non refundable. It sounded that CLSN delayed announcement to last few days to wait for the money. They must know the result was not good, but still lied to the Chinese company, and earlier to a Japanese company.
    2.. When asked whether the Phase III trial reached statistically significant difference, the company CEO said it must work. This is an scientific question. But the CEO did not provide a straight scientific answer. I thought he was trying to cover up something by answering "it must work".
    3. I listened to Dr. Poon's presentation many times. He had never say the Phase III treatment significantly extended patient life with large tumors (PFS) This is the center piece of Phase III test. If it were significant, everyone should mention it.
    4. Failure reports in similar tests: the Chinese professor Cheng's test and withdraw of published paper in 2008, three recent reports that Doxorubisin failed to treat liver cancers.

    I lost all my trust in whole CLSN management. Lawyers can tell us whether CLSN conducted a fraud or not in the future.

    Thanks.

    Sentiment: Strong Sell

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
CLSN
1.230.00(0.00%)Jul 29 4:00 PMEDT