The last couple of SPO’s were low $7.40’s…..although the pps dropped lower….they also rebounded quickly….so anything below $7.40 should be a good buy…imho….I bought some at $7.38…. and have some dry powder if it goes lower.
"is there any real reason to buy now at 7.39 then ex date is a month away and how about the spo when is that so i read most poster thoughts still not sure what to do. "
Nobody here is a crystal ball.
7.39 is not a bad price if you plan on getting more than one dividend.
I've not seen ARR do an spo when the price is this low, but again who knows for sure.
Looking for $7.30-$7.35 tho I might skip this month because an SO is imminent and the jokers who run this one might think its funny to change up the pattern of the offering.
Currently looking hard at STD, AINV, and CWH.
Obviously for every seller ..there is buyer ...if you believe the fundamentals ..a 19.5 5 return annualy is extremely good....apparently some are taking the divy and selling after x date which makes no sense to me since they are negating the dividend.. with the idea of buying cheaper and holding thru the next dividend.. I would think the best stategy would be to sell before the x date and hope for an SO....if history holds iretun to the high 7.60's prior to the next x....I would be an agressive buyer here if you beleive in the REIT profile..........