Ok, we all know the fear and greed drill. But on ARR we also know that there are 20million shares hanging out there for an SPO. Jeeeeez I'm up 47cents and of course if I sell there will be no SPO, and if I hang on and plan to take the divy, there will be an SPO Tuesday evening. (or even Monday) Of course, there are worse problems to have. :-)
Well I sold my shares 2 days ago so for all you that held you are looking good, I am thinking an spo so I sold off and took my profits,but I usually pull the plug at the wrong time so you might be ok good luck
Exactly! I own other things in my portfolio as well. When you dont live in your parents basement you tend to be a little more careful with your investments and stay diversified. Just decided to sell them and take a win. I will get back in after SPO or EX date. Trying to just make a little money and preserve capital in this up and down market.
well i just sold half my arr holdings @ 7.40... didnt want to but my cost is 6.80... probably regret it but i too see an spo monday or tuesday... if not i guess i will try to buy on a dip below 7.30 if that happens... perhaps after x-div... really a tough call...