Does anyone still think c is a buy @ 8.28 or will it be pushed down again. I'm debating investing in c but do not know if still has room to go up even though it has been hammered the past couple of weeks. Thoughts anybody.
agree, both short and long are buying...
will not see 8.28 on Monday, the same as today, no one could see 7.05 of Wed
I am surprising why still a lot people do not know that, or because it is too heavy of the short side?
I made the best and worst decision this week. I bought 25 Jan 5 calls on Friday for 1.25. Then I sold them on Monday at 2.28. 3.80 or so right now, damn. Any options players out there with some strategies for next week? Longs and shorts welcome, I have no position right now, but looking to do something on Monday. Thanks.
Yes, there is several dollars of upside!! Did you see the prince the other day on cnbc? Did you see the interview with slim from mexico? This stock was over 10.00 just a couple of weeks ago,look at a 4 week chart and you will see it's in a retracement. I bought today and am looking for this to open over 8.50 on monday. We may not see as big a jump as these last couple of days but a 3-7 percent will still be good.december will be a bull run within a bear market.
I have recently changed my thinking around after reading all these posts on here. Citi is a premium company and deserves a premium over the fundamental value.
My thinking is that with all this momentum we should easily reach $12 over the next few weeks.
I am long as of today at $8
C is a long term play... May drop into the 7's again BUT my recomendation is to take your total cash available to invest and start BUILDING a postion (do not buy all at once). So if you have $10,000 in cash to invest you should try buying 20% or $2,000 a week for the next 5 weeks and then wait and see what happens...
I flipped my June 15 Calls...sold them at $0.55 and bought Dec 10 Calls at 0.26....sold those at $0.47 today. I don't like holding calls over the weekend, because for some reason they open lower on Monday. I have experienced this with all of the calls I have held over the weekend, even if the stock price stays the same they drop significantly on the Monday and not a justified decline. I am hoping for a decline of the Dec 10 Calls to around $0.38-$0.40 and I will buy back in.