Just look at the infosys chart and FB. They're reversed. The buying and selling have been taking place a soon as the date was announced. If youre expecting a major buying spree to take place on the 12th all in one day....you don't understand the method of index funds liquidating and adding positions. This will help:
1) Google stocks added to the Nasdaq 100.
2) Start looking at the charts of the recent additions.
3) Notice the pattern. The week before the event date, they rise.
4) They begin falling leading up to the event date.
5) By the event date...the stocks are back to where they were when the first news came out speculating they would be added to the index.
Hey pal, the proof is in the pudding. We will see come next week. Charts are not wrong people are wrong. It's like the Bible everybody is an expert on it and they have all kind of education and degrees. Don't put all your your faith in charts. I've charted for over 40 years they have a place and they are an effective tool but fool proof they are not!