No. I'm going to hold off buying until it settles after the ipo or after the shares come out of lockout.
That said some of the downward pressure may be people cashing in to buy the ipo. I think we stabilize and come back after the ipo to the 51-52 range.
My current ride is AAMRQ based on the merger with US Air. The initial purchase is up 150% in about 6 weeks. Still possible 50% or more upside depending on the closing price of US Air when the merger completes.
Meant to say that I started buying fb in the 24-25 range so I do need to sell some as it became too big of a position. The same may hold true for AAMRQ but not yet as this was a smaller initial investment.