Won't it be wise to sell FB and buy HERO with over $1 billion ($6.57/share) in revenue backlog at P/E of 8 and EPS of $0.61/share ...
HERO JP Morgan presentation of 2014.02.25, page 23 shows:
1) U.S. GOM jackup rig market remains solid with firm pricing expectation
2) Confidence in long term market outlook for Hercules Triumph and Hercules Resilience
3) Solid contract coverage for standard international jackup fleet
4) Revenue backlog in excess of $1 billion
5) Proactive management team that is committed to improving credit profile
Still having doubts about selling FB and buying HERO ... :)
Oh yea. Sell a stock that is on a rocket ride to the moon and buy a stock that has lost 50% of its value in the last 6 months. Brillant.