Inter-Americas, Inc. Holds Direct Negotiations With Nuclear Solutions, Inc.Last update: 2/26/2008 3:30:00 PMWOODSTOCK, Ill., Feb 26, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Inter-Americas, Inc. has been holding direct negotiations with the Board of Nuclear Solutions, Inc. since the last public update. Inter-Americas, Inc. and NSOL have entered into a Comprehensive Non-Disclosure Agreement on February 15, 2008 which covers the specific release of confidential information requested by IA to produce certain financial records and project status agreements for IA to complete its due diligence. Upon the processing of the documents provided by NSOL, IA will complete their due diligence to finalize IA's position including but not limited to filing a formal tender offer. IA is moving as diligently as possible even though this is more than the 30 days it had anticipated to perform its evaluation as stated by Larry Romano, President of Inter-Americas, Inc. in his January 18, 2008 statement that appeared in the NSOL press release. As of the date of this Press Release, IA has elected not to enter into a quite period. We continue to hold negotiations on this transaction in an expeditious manner. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties concerning Inter-Americas' acquisition of Nuclear Solutions, Inc. Actual events or results may differ materially from those described in this press release due to a number of risks and uncertainties. The potential risks and uncertainties include, among others, ability of the parties to complete the proposed transaction; the successfully integration of operations and employees; and general economic conditions. SOURCE Inter-Americas, Inc.
The buyout is moving right along. It would be nice if it could be done overnight and we would see $1.50 instantly tomorrow morning, but unfortunately things don't work that fast in the real world. This is undoubtedly a busy time for NSOL, coordinating everything with Westinghouse, Shaw Stone & Webster and IA. Sit tight imo as everything comes together. Casso (stock manipulator) prepare yourself for a mouth full of crow.
Hmmm, a lot of "ifs" and wiggle room at the end of the statement, which is normal in any deal. But it leaves us hanging without anything definite, and that is reflected in the stock price. Some might say, the stock price is telling us it's a long shot, no? Comments?
i don't find this negative at all...it means the deal is still on..and the takeover price is going to be a lot more than .37 a share...if that price is still there tommorow i will be buying...right now accountants are accounting...invertory people are inventoring...and lawyers...well they're probably sitting in a bar getting drunk somewhere and billing for it...it is just going to take a little longer to close deal than expected...