With the news of a possible default, I'm thinking tomorrow will be a huge buying opportunity. I've only dipped my toe in the water with this position with a few hundred shares back in July. But I think I'll double my position tomorrow if we see a big fall. And then when all the overblown hysteria passes, we'll see a nice bump.
My bet is that they will make a deal to kick the can down the road, once again until January when the new congress convenes. They may go a bit beyond the "deadline" to withhold any announcements until Friday night.
There would likely be a general dip in the market on Thursday and Friday that might present you with a buying opportunity, otherwise I think NTI's price will hold steady at least through earnings and ex-dividend date.