I sold this thing with a big loss a few months ago when it was 9.95. I had intention of buying in lower then it zoomed up to $16. The only reason I'm not buying right now is it doesn't seem to be settled yet and the big thing is the DOW is going to have a bigger pull back at some point. So I am still waiting. Basically my point is if you still believe in this stock and are already in I would just hold it. Still good numbers Good luck to all.