Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Intel Corporation Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • marsavian marsavian Sep 11, 2011 3:25 AM Flag

    Here's the disaster in a nutshell

    'basically all the stuff of 10 billion people living on a rock that can only support 3 billion'

    You just don't have the right to tell another human being that they don't have the right to exist. This is the extreme arrogance of the whole socialist liberal AGW movement which would rather preserve a vicious bear and some ice than allow other human beings the resources to exist. Remove all taxation/subsidies from renewable and biofuels and let natural resources decide what the planet can hold in terms of humans and not have it arbitrarily dictated like some sort of Soviet 5-year plan. The AGW movement is some sort of 1984 nightmare come true and the population has sadly fallen for it with all the false horror stories that have been concocted to support it.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • great point

      <<Soviet 5-year plan>>

      We need to remind the political liberal what happened in the USSR. Near the end, they allowed farmers to work 10% of the land for profit as long as they also continued to farm the remaining 90% as ussual. 50% of their food came from 10% of the land!!

      It's explained through psychology and the human will.

 
INTC
36.65-0.54(-1.45%)Sep 26 4:00 PMEDT