INTC is going to have inventory and margin problems better sell before the big drop on earnings day. TIC TOC running out of time to sell
INTC is going to have inventory and margin problems better sell before the big drop on earnings day. TIC TOC running out of time to sell. OH thats right just lower the forecast so they can beat it. LOL
Just sold based on your comments. Called my broker at home and he bought my shares even though market closed. Your constant barrage of negative comments has left me scared chitless and terrified. Can't begin to count how many changes in underwear I've had to make. May also kill myself for good measure. You're always spot on and a credit to the human condition. Head over heels in love with Nuff. Nuff is god incarnate.
Isn't this comment similar to: "The problem is the forecast is for lower all year which is not good, No growth and lower margins". Have also noticed how lazy Nuff is, pasting the subject line into the body of the message. Here is a list of the recurring manure posted by Nuff, day in, day out, 24/7 ad nauseum:
1. Inventory problems
2. Low margins
3. Low growth
4. Problems with PC sales in general (microsoft & tech in general prob. carrying over to Intel)
5. Apple not using Intel chips (ever)
6. Lower earnings forecast and actual low earnings causing huge price drop.
7. Oh, here's one of my favorites: a mysterious panic problem with trading during day generating for some odd reason only sellers and not a single buyer.
8. Fiscal cliff to hit and therefore Intel to get hammered.
9. Delays in new chip launches (possibly for several years).
10.. Here's one to expect in near future: debt ceiling to cause massive selloff.