torn between selling and holding...what would you do?
hey guys, need some advice. I bought at 21.96 on an alert I got from flash market research alert (google them) I sold almost everything at 22.54 on their sell alert. made roughly $23k.. i held some freebies from the run but i cant decide if i want to hold them since it’s been going down. i think it has been selling off because they announced a new pick coming out soon, im torn between holding or selling and just forgetting about this stock and moving on to more profitable opportunities. please share your opinions, what would you do? thanks
Proof I am not too bright:
I could sell this POS and make a profit yet I hang on to this dog. I admit that's a very dumb thing to be doing. Maybe I want some misery? I don't cut myself, why am I holding a dog? I may need some therapy.