1. The data suggests PC sales are stabilizing and may even see some growth later in the year
2. Intel is producing great gross margins
3. They're achieving their strategic goals in tablets. From virtually nothing to 40M or better in 2014.
4. Their product lineup looks very strong
5. Windows is now free on devices with 9" screens and smaller
6. Windows 8.1 is becoming desktop & mouse friendly again
Intel's most important goal is to make their products desirable. They've done that, especially in tablets. The ATOM based 2-1s are phenomenally popular. Now they need to do the same with smartphones and they need to get their new cost-reduced parts to the marketplace to eliminate contra. There is little doubt in Intel's ability to do this and this is the reason investor sentiment is changing for Intel for the positive.
Time to pull the plug friend. All this is the icing on the cake, highlighting your incompetence .Find a sturdy rafter to attach a rope. This is the coward's way, but at least you won't be ridiculed any longer. Put yourself out of your misery. Be a man, at least in your final minutes.