well after weeks apon thinking, ive come to the conculsion that to get any decent money out of the stock yourll have to wait 4-6 months, the stock at this present moment isnt doing any big significant bounces. management isnt doing in my opinion there hardest to get things going ahead but instead going at a slow steady pace which truly fustrates me. so imm giving this stock 6months to get its act together. i would like to hear other peoples opinions
I think that you should wait for 3-4 months to see what happens. At that point at least half of your time is gone and you will be closer to the "move". In the meantime you can invest your funds in a ninety day CD. That should yield you at least $50 more on a $10,000 investment. However if you bought 4000 shares at $2.4 and it went up a penney that is $40. This is a $10 decision, it is a tough one, I'm not sure what I would do.
Don't say the CEO sold out. What's the point in fabricating a story like that. He sold a small portion of his position at that time. Nothing wrong with his taking some profits. He still owns near 4 million shares of PZG.
The real money we all know is to be made from San Miguel. Just sit tight and wait for the BIG payoff, which will come in time or, sell your position and move on if you're too impatient to wait.