Ah, good question. It is a company with a split identity. 90% of it has an incredible future, perfectly positioned in the new and government required and assisted, booming Electric Vehicle market, in China. The other 10% is the company that has been "shaky" in some record-keeping, and is currently being investigated by the SEC. Mahilama turned me on to them a while ago, they rose, and then plunged. I lost a bit and sold. He mentioned them again last week, so I bought December options on Friday morning. The underlying stock is up about 40% since then. Answering your question, I just don't know when to get off -- this is not about a chart, but about whether there is some significant misstatement by the company, despite all the good press from China.