As a long term investor holding DELL, I hope it goes to a dollar a share before 60. I can average down spending more money each time and hold for two years for 60 a share.
Those that are screwed are the 95% that have no clue how the markets work and will lose all while the other 5% of us continue to do well decade after decade. If everyone did well in the markets there would be no 5% of us doing well and none would really make much. We depend on idiots to sell this stock or bash it in a year like this when it is the only year to be buying for the next four IMO BTW, DELL is not going to 4 bucks a share. I wish it would but it just paid 18 a share for another company so it can synergize in the coming 24 months and DELL is worth a lot more per share than what it paid another company which is another no brainer.
AMD is going to 4.50 or so before 30 again and I will be there all the way down on that one to fill that gap from last fall.