"Book value per share as of December 31 was $4.89, but we believe the most exciting news may have been today is the pending acquisition of the two-thirds majority of Casinos Poland Limited. We have received the approvals from the other shareholder as well as from the Ministry of Finance and are just a few administrative steps away from closing which we expect around mid-April.
With the closing of this deal, we intend to consolidate Casinos Poland with our 2012 financials and based on the 2012 results, this will increase our reported revenues, EBITDA and net earnings significantly."
If I sold my position, naturally the price will go up. Sorry I won't do this...been building my position to long. No reason the stock moves up until the results of the new deal show a reasonable return. Well of course if the price goes up certainly momentum will take it ridiculously higher. However someone does not want it move yet. Sometimes I hate this manipulated game.
You have a LOT more patience than I do. Putting money to work in this stock is like watching paint dry. Luckily for me I sold 2/3 of my core holding in the past month. True this stock may move, but in the mean time there are a lot better options to make profits which in turn could be used to buy more cnty. We will most likely see 2.70's and maybe 2.60's again that will be the time to buy more. I knew someone got tipped on the earnings report last week!!!