2. Check price history for past few weeks - sticking at $5.75
3. When a fund/institution steps in to buy they are getting their blocks at $6.00 - check the high volume days. These were the folks who received the investor presentation on/after May 29
- look at the stock chart for past couple years
- review the past few income statements - check the year over year growth
- review what the CEO is saying and the online investors presentation
- dividend is likely to be initiated sooner rather than later
The shares are screaming to be bought.
It's too bad people run to throw their money at $300 and $400 stocks when they can buy 50 times as many UBMI shares, sit back, relax, and watch their shares double and triple over the next couple years.