I would think, if there was a buyout here first off, the big fish will be in deep waters... which makes us realize, they want your shares cheap... they can afford to wait an extra day or 2, and keep scooping our shares up cheap, before they decide to make this blast off and with this low volume, could mean a very good thing, or it can be the basic.. waiting game for another 2 weeks, only time will tell. If more "great" news comes out within a week or 2 and no buyout at that point... thats a little odd, may have to consider selling.
I am all-in for say, and hoping the slow winter snowy months will go better then I thought here :/ I am confident here.
That's no joke. I owned CLWR when it was trading at $3.37, the next morning I woke up watching it crash to around $2.70 because Sprint announced a buyout offer, luckily I was able to sell at $3.00 before it settled at the bottom.