I already have 10,035 shares, way more than I should have percentage wise. So I won't buy anymore. I plan on holding until at least their next quarter release unless it hit's 10.00 before that. If it were to hit ten , then I would put in in stop loss or stop limit order after that. Long term though I think the company will turn around and go beyond the 10.00. But if the economy takes a turn for the worse again then who knows.
My tendencies seem to make me a short term gambler rather than a long term investor. If I were handling some one else's money for them I would be much more conservative.