Keep this up near the top for tomorrow. This is all absolutely wrong Amelize. I'm not trying to be the bad news bear but what do you have to support your views, anything other than your thoughts or feelings?
There are some specific reasons I believe the correction is almost over. I think you will see a lot of choppiness in the market over the next 30 days but overall I think the market will trend slightly higher from where its at over the next 30 days because:
1. It is an election year here in the U.S. and Obama wants to be reelected. Don't think he doesn't have a close eye on the market and the economy. Measures will be taken to boost investor sentiment and ease concerns about what is going on elsewhere in the world.
2. The EU countries aren't stupid either. They will work together to get deals done that also ease pressure on the overall market. Who wants to be responsible for an overall collapse in the world economy???? Right...no one.
3. GDP is still growing in the U.S. Althought projections are slower than last year we are still growing.
4. China is starting to get a hold on their economic situation.
5. The market is oversold at this point. Plenty of money in safe holdings or on the sidelines just waiting to jump back into equities at the first sign of relief.
6. Americans are clearly still spending money and that equivocates to corporate profits across the board. DOW companies will continue to hold the market steady or steadier.
7. GMCR is a low volume stock anyway. This means that the downside will be limited compared to other companies that trade at higher volumes. GMCR will outperform the market over the next 30 days. Look at its current PPS and compare it on a trend analysis to the market or any other stock since the day it reached 24.06 back right after the collapse in price. What stock has done better during that time span during the market decline???? Not many.