% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Message Board

  • sensiseattle sensiseattle Jul 14, 2014 8:28 PM Flag

    How Long Is To Long

    For this stock to stay down here? There was a feakin' 640k share order on the bid the last ten minutes or so of trading. No one would sell to it at .02!

    Maybe it will fill there tomorrow.


    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • It looks like the lows have broken down now. Volume is not really well either. I am looking for a selling cresendo to buy again on. It is unfortunate but there was not much to run with on that news. The company needs to update on the FDA progress or decision to proceed with a trial. The just might not care for the general shareholding public as they are the ones who hold the majority of shares. The stock sure seams soft Friday and now today. We should see some traders bail out here pretty soon that should provide some opportunity to add to long positions at te lower prices one should buy on. Just my opinion based on what we are seeing.


      • 1 Reply to sensiseattle
      • moto1960 Jul 21, 2014 10:38 PM Flag

        SS, I don't expect much volume this week without news. Remember, I doubled my position last week which was a lot of the volume. I'm not patient enough like you to set a GTC order for a specific price, and then wait for it to get filled. I get stressed out wondering if I'm going to get my shares before the price goes up. After reading posts by, you, kayak, radiogel, and a few others, I started thinking, why not. With medplay01 and itrader250 lighting up the thread, I felt buying more shares was a must. LOL! Hopefully it's not a long, quiet, news-free summer.
        Again, it would be nice to see Battelle buy another large stake. MDLAND~

    • moto1960 Jul 14, 2014 11:06 PM Flag

      SS, pps can't stay here too much longer. I did some DD and portfolio shifting today and I'll be backing up the truck over the next couple of days,.. Beep..Beep...Beep...Beep! Hopefully by week's end, I'll have a few more shares. The technology, life saving potential and price are just too good to pass up. Again, I'm looking at the risk to reward ratio. Even in a case where the nay-sayers would be right (and I doubt it), what's the most one could lose, $.02 per share? Investing in small caps can be risky, but don't risk what you can't afford to lose. In other words, '...if you can't stand the heat .....' Do your DD and invest sensibly. MDLAND~

    • 650k....for those on Team Ignore K=1000.


0.0032-0.0002(-5.88%)Jul 27 3:56 PMEDT