.....only a very few were smart enough to grab them and those that did became multimillionaires. Since most of you are stuck in the mediocre class for a reason, I'm going to give you some advice that will help you understand what it takes to get to the 1% and why you aren't in it.
1. Never live on more than 80% of your take home pay. That will leave you enough to save and invest 10% and give the other 10% to charity - preferably to God through a church.
2. Live debt free. Never use credit cards to purchase anything for which you can't afford to pay cash including any home but your first one. If you live in a $300,000 home and have $150 equity in it, sell it and buy a $150, 000 home and bingo - no house payment.
3. Develop a skill that will allow you to become a successful entrepreneur. Very few of us in the top 1% ever made it there by working for another man/company.
4. Whatever you do don't waste your time and energy being jealous and envious of people who have more wealth than you - don't be like oldbuck, chrissie, hoozpeckerlicker or the smartest Democrat on here father_zosima.
5. Stay married to your wife. Pick a good'n to start with, then treat her with respect. You exist to take care of your family.
6. Get in touch with God and let him guide to to an abundant life. Oh I know many of you are skeptics but that's been true for 4,000 years "The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
Some of the myths leading to Homoism are that if you're ambitious you're greedy, if you' thankful for what you've achieved you're prideful, if you hate evil, you'e wrathful or if you're telling the truth, you have to be lying. Such a disconnect from reality can lead to gender identity confusion