% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. Message Board

  • chicago_m_60613 chicago_m_60613 May 13, 2011 10:15 AM Flag

    ChinaGorilla... Kudos

    ChinaGorilla... Kudos

    CNTF trading like a Champ!

    5000 Long QIHU

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • yo you you dude... who is yur daddy?

    • Wahlee,

      Same way it felt when I made tons in BIDU (also, was hedged there during the short-term fluctuations).

      I know it's tough for you and BIG to understand the concept of hedging CORE HOLDINGS...

      But, think you can try for the sake of The Board?

      Most people on The Board are, I'm just getting a feeling, tired of me schooling your kind on the subject.

      By the way, keep up the good work with the Complete Sentences... very impressive!

      5000 Long QIHU

    • Chicago.. I hope you are hedged. Tech/China is not looking pretty. Preserve your principal.
      Best of luck.

      I'v been out since 28. This puppy is heading lower imo.

    • RED soon, end of day

    • OTHER STOCKS................

    • its green idiot.

    • Thanks Chicago. Staying the course on CNTF till $10. Not buying any more though.

      We need to take a look at RMBS, another one of my old gorilla favorites. The company has yet to achieve gorilla status, but I do think ultimately the company will prevail on its legal battles and get there.

      I am going to look to scoop some cheap shares in the panic selling in the coming days.

      Tried trading RENN a few times already, but with little success. If it gets any where near $10, I'm buying for the long haul, if nothing else, would be just to see what the company does with close to $700 million of IPO cash.

      QIHU, holding till Zhou retires.

      • 1 Reply to chinagorillastock
      • Hey CG,

        Agree on CNTF... nice, I'm sure you've seen the news this a.m. as it hits a 52-week high in the pre-market.

        May 16, 2011

        06:12 EDT CNTF China Techfaith, BEIID to establish JV for production line in Beijing

        China TechFaith Wireless announced it will establish a joint venture company with Beijing E-town International Investment and Development Co Ltd, or BEIID, a PRC stated owned investment and financing company headquarter in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area for a period of 30 years. This new joint venture arrangement replaces the previously announced contract between TechFaith and BEIID, signed in September 2010, under which BEIID was given an option to convert its interest in the convertible bonds into TechFaith ordinary shares over the next 5 years at the price of $5.00 per ADS. For this joint venture, TechFaith will invest RMB300M and BEIID will invest RMB200M for their previously announced the development of a 10M-unit capacity smart phone production line in Beijing. TechFaith shall hold 60% of the shares and BEIID will hold the remaining 40% for the joint venture.

        Also, as far as RMBS, here's some news, for what it's worth.

        8:03 EDT RMBS Rambus shares could decline to as low as $12, says BWS Financial

        BWS Financial found Friday's U.S. Appeals Court ruling as negative for Rambus and thinks shares could decline to as low as $12 in the coming days. However, the firm remains positive on the name longer term and keeps a Buy rating on Rambus.

        05:57 EDT RMBS Rambus appeals court ruling not favorable to either side, says Capstone

        Capstone views Friday's ruling by the Court of Appeals in Rambus' (RMBS) case against the DRAM industry as not favorable to any side. The firm believes a broader review of the ruling is required to understand any potential future impact and reiterates a Buy rating on Rambus shares with a $45 price target.

        5000 Long QIHU

76.920.00(0.00%)Jul 15 4:00 PMEDT