I had more on the table on this one than I normally do because I got into by excersizing the 20 contracts I had in January ($22.50s) for me, 2000 shares is a pretty good exposure though I know there are bigger players here. I had only intended to play the options, but with the run up I started to like the stock, I just got nervious. I still have my 30 puts that could protect me if I jumped back in here - they don't expire until next month so I could have a lot of protection if I jump back in. I would really like to wait until earnings and get in then. For me, I don't think the stock at this point is about earnings, but instead is about opportunity and possibly regulation issues. However for momentum players, any time you have such a strong run up prior to earnings and now a couple of new short players covering, I see risk in the immediate future. I see the possibility of a 27 entry. I also could be dead wrong. My puts are not in the money but have made me money as I bought them when this was trading a couple of points higher. I could sell those now and just wait for the dust.