Wish I had sold a few days ago but could'a...would'a...best of luck longs. I actually had married puts protecting me as I started to get concerned about a week ago. But I have nice profits ($22.50 cost basis) and wanted to lock in as I fear these momentum players heading into earnings. Still I expect that puts I am holding to expire worthless, and if they do - so be it. I do wish you guys good luck.