Again, thank you for your opinion. I have been thinking about getting out. I was waiting for a moving average crossover hoping for more of a rally, but the price weakness does not seem to indicate that will happen. I guess I will exit now and take my profit.
F is riding the upper halve of Bollinger Bands, so it will contrinue to go up if it does not drop below the middle line. I would wait a few more days before taking any position in F. It's a good time to buy HD, it may goes up for a few more days, but what out if it hits the middle line in Bolling Bands and move down again.
I read your message yesterday after checking all the DOW stocks and reached the same conclusion based on my technical analysis. I bought yesterday and again today and may buy some Feb 57 calls. Please post when you think resistance has been met. It will help me.
Instead of selling at resistance, you should be buyin. In my experience, just under resistance is the best time to buy--as price pushes through resistance, it accelerates, and then resistance becomes support. That way, you know your risk. Sure, sometimes price backs away to make another charge at the line, but that just gives you another chance to add to your position.
Beware of asking others to tell you when to sell--by the time someone else tells you to sell, they have already sold their shares to some other poor schmuck and are on to the next hot item.